Continuous lifelong professional learning at Panmure house
Our lifelong learning programme supports the continuing professional development of teachers with free access to high-quality learning, teaching and development opportunities.
- Cost: Free
- Format: a tour of Panmure House, training session followed by afternoon tea and refreshments
- Location: Panmure House
- What to bring: electronic tablet (to access materials)
Facilitators: Laura Smith-Gulliver (Programme Executive: Panmure House) & Camilla Ross (Education Consultant & Teacher)
- To share debate and discussion techniques with teachers
- To provide guidance about how to teach trade, sustainability, public speaking and presentation skills
- Welcome and brief tour of Panmure House
- Overview of the Smith Schools' Series and history of Panmure House
- Debate and discussion technique training with guidance about teaching public speaking and presentation skills
- Register and get set up for the Smith Schools' Series teacher resource site.
- Refreshments and close
This course is suitable for the following participants: primary teachers, secondary teachers and headteachers to upper primary teachers, secondary teachers, and SLT
Please note that registration for the training has now closed. We announce new dates here or you can contact us to ask about the next event.