Panmure House is now Edinburgh’s newest, most intimate and exclusive venue for intellectual thought - a leading centre for commercial, economic and philosophical debate, as well as a hub of academic scholarship. A place to bring together experts from different sectors, to stimulate and challenge their thinking.
Steeped in the rich culture of Scotland and its worldwide influence, the house is a rare historic jewel. We now invite you to be part of the next chapter of its extraordinary journey.
We are pleased to welcome up to 10 Partnerships, who each contribute £17,000 per annum across a three-year period. Each Partnership has exclusive use of the property for four days a year – a space for strategic discussions and planning, to host exclusive client events, build relationships and partnerships, and to undertake unparalleled senior team-building activities.
Other than by our Partnerships, no commercial use of the property is allowed.
At £17,000 per annum for three years, you will benefit from:
- Four days' use of Panmure House per annum – an exclusive venue not available for commercial hire
- Additional days at £5,000 per day by arrangement
- Invitation for two people to attend select events with leading speakers throughout the year in the Adam Smith Lecture Series
- Recognition with company logo and link on the Panmure website
- Company logo on recognition board within Panmure House itself
These exclusive benefits will be available to Panmure House Partnerships:
- Progressive business intelligence discussions on economics, philosophy and finance
- Hear and question Nobel Laureates and leaders in international business
- Learn more about cutting-edge research taking place through our suite of programmes
- Meet and share within a global network of businesses and academics
- Host events within elegant rooms with an extraordinary historic story, located in a prestigious central space in Edinburgh’s historic heart, close to Waverley train station and the Scottish Parliament
- Support prestigious research
- Continue the heritage of Adam Smith
- Stimulate the imagination and learning of young people
This is an exclusive opportunity to be part of a very special initiative with global reach and impact.
If you would like to arrange a discussion about a partnership please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to arrange a private tour, whether in person or virtually.
Find out more about our existing partnerships, who enable us to operate and work towards our mission.