Panmure House is now Edinburgh’s newest, most intimate and exclusive venue for intellectual thought - a leading centre for commercial, economic and philosophical debate, as well as a hub of academic scholarship. A place to bring together experts from different sectors, to stimulate and challenge their thinking.
Steeped in the rich culture of Scotland and its worldwide influence, the house is a rare historic jewel. We now invite you to be part of the next chapter of its extraordinary journey.
We are pleased to welcome up to 10 Founding Sponsors, who each contribute £15,000 per annum across a three-year period. Each Founding Sponsor has exclusive use of the property for four days a year – a space for strategic discussions and planning, to host exclusive client events, build relationships and partnerships, and to undertake unparalleled senior team-building activities.
Other than by the Founder Sponsors, no commercial use of the property is allowed.
Founding Sponsors’ Package
At £15,000 per annum for three years, you will benefit from:
- Four days' use of Panmure House per annum – an exclusive venue not available for commercial hire
- Additional days at £5,000 per day by arrangement
- Invitation for two people to attend select events with leading speakers throughout the year in the Adam Smith Lecture Series
- Recognition with company logo and link on the Panmure website
- Company logo on recognition board within Panmure House itself
These exclusive benefits will be available to the Founding Sponsors:
- Progressive business intelligence discussions on economics, philosophy and finance
- Hear and question Nobel Laureates and leaders in international business
- Learn more about cutting-edge research taking place through our suite of programmes
- Meet and share within a global network of businesses and academics
- Host events within elegant rooms with an extraordinary historic story, located in a prestigious central space in Edinburgh’s historic heart, close to Waverley train station and the Scottish Parliament
- Support prestigious research
- Continue the heritage of Adam Smith
- Stimulate the imagination and learning of young people
This is an exclusive opportunity to be part of a very special initiative with global reach and impact.
If you would like to arrange a discussion about becoming a Founder Sponsor, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be delighted to arrange a private tour, whether in person or virtually.